...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson

So, while Gary is on "the island", I'm in Erie, Pa. What that means to you, the faithful readers of EC is this; Gary ponders and blogs about music and tropical drinks, while I sit in a hotel room and wonder aloud which insurance spokesperson I'd rather do. Erin Esurance or Flo from the Progressive commercials.




VS.



I expect a heated discussion of this topic in the comments section.

Also, Erie has these frog statues sitting all throughout the downtown district.



Nothing really to say about it, just justifying my decision to bring the camera with me on the trip.

No comments: