...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not!

So, Gary's going out for the weekend, and is leaving me the keys to the kingdom. So, over the next few days I'm going to do all the readers a service and will be pushing...

A LIST!

Now, before you all decide to not check your EC bookmark till Monday, I'll going to try and do something that I've failed to do in the past few weeks, and that's be relevant and funny. No more writer's block crap; the Pens might be turning a corner, Bob hoops is looking strong, and the Navy Blue team is heading into their broomball playoffs next week, so it's time to man up and be useful again.

In the mean time, I'll be turning to the trusty fallback of people hurting themselves...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no posts for days.

FAIL

Anonymous said...

Do the writers need some motivation? I know it's mid-season but should we call for the firing of Gary Smith?

Empties Crushed just doesn't seem inspired and are quickly finding themselves further and further away from a playoff blog.

The reader's standard of expectation hasn't changed EC.. yours clearly has. If you could see me now, I have a brown paper bag over my head with a frown face drawn with marker holding a sign that reads, "Maybe next year?"

Dave Weldon said...

"THIS BLOG IS SOFT!"