...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Type Slowly

Dear Matador Records,

Please send me my Brighten the Corners re-issue...soon. Preferably, before Friday. That would be swell! I've got some Canadian pals coming to visit this weekend that I'd like to impress. You know. With my whole...record collection. And shit. I guess I could play the digital version...or the old CD. But how much fun is that?

In exchange, I promise not to make fun of Cat Power anymore. Chan Marshall has an incredible stage presence!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha made my weekend.

GOLD

Kono said...

i thought they pushed this release back til December 9th, though you may get the bonus vinyl before that.

gary said...

Story checks out.

Buzz. kill.

Anonymous said...

dude!
i had told ya it's been delayed!