...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Monday, August 10, 2009

I want my TWO DOLLARS!

Sorry, Johnny. I don't have a dime.

Didn't ask for a dime. TWO DOLLARS.

My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!



Seriously, though. Can you really blame Kane for wanting his 20 cents. I mean...this economy is taking its toll on everybody, no?

thanks to EC correspondant and hockey lover GBVH for breaking this story :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....