In order to be a card carrying member, you must abide by the following Hate Crosby Club Constitution:
- Any sense or sight of frustration seen with Sidney Crosby must be related to the #1 mantra of the Hate Crosby Club: "Crosby Cries!"
- Any hint of Crosby being cordial or well spoken should be excused as Crosby being "bland", "boring", or "well-trained."
- As a member of the Hate Crosby Club, you must automatically like Alexander Ovechkin. If a pro-Crosby idiot speaks to Ovie's repeat offender status or forced celebrations, the answer must always refer to Ovie's "passion."
- There are no better three syllables in the English language than "Cros-by Sucks." You must learn how to chant this, and you must practice at home with your kids. Breed the hate.
- When approached about Crosby's record of winning a Stanley Cup, the only acceptable response is: "Bettman fixed it so Crosby would win." (note: the board of directors of The Hate Crosby Club are busy at work figuring out an excuse to use for Crosby winning a Gold medal. We will update these rules as necessary and as soon as possible).
- Never forget your forefather: Mr. Ken Hitchcock. Despite currently being jobless, never forget that it was Ken Hitchcock who started the original Crosby Dives Campaign. He should be held in high esteem (despite being jobless), because we would not be here without him. Mr. Hitchcock likes to eat (despite being jobless), so any donations you can spare should be sent directly through the Hate Crosby Club. Also, a portion of your yearly dues will be dispersed directly to the Feed Ken Hitchcock Fund.