...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Bloody Valentine - the good and the bad

My Bloody Valentine is reissuing their stuff...FINALLY!!! That's the GOOD, and it's an awesome GOOD at that. Bad news...CD only. So no new vinyl yet and that sucks. On the bright side, besides Loveless and Isn't Anything, they're also putting out a new collection of EPs, neatly titled EPs 1988-91. I don't have any of the EPs, so I'll probably fork over the cash burgers for that. More GOOD...a new MBV album on the horizon?!?! FCKYA. Here's an unreleased track found over on the Pitchforks...

  Latest tracks by My Bloody Valentine

my favorite tune off of Loveless...

  some more potential BAD...according to Slicing Up Eyeballs, there may be an issue with the labeling of the 2 CDs contained in the Loveless reissue. Ah jeez.

No comments: