...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Phil Simms, Jag Off


This morning on the Mike & Mike show, "football analyst" Phil Simms was asked...

Who would you take right now, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

I'm rather tired of the constant comparisons myself. You would think ESPN could come up with something a little better, being the "world wide leader" and all. That said, Phil Simms responded...

"I think it's beneath me to answer that."

And then babbled some more pompous nonsense, while avoiding a rather simple question that he gets paid to answer.

You, Phil Simms, are a major league JAG OFF.

No comments: