...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, March 20, 2009

FEAR BOB

By this time tomorrow, the world will have been shocked.

By this time tomorrow, all you fools will remember the name Bobby Mo.

Michigan State. We must break you.



In Mike Rice, we trust...



BTW: did Pitt REALLY play the disrespect card, as I'd heard from one of my correspondents? Don't you have to fall to at least a #2 seed before you play that card?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody gave Pitt a chance.. nobody.

gary said...

LOL. By "shock the world" I meant to include Pitt in there as well.

I mean...an RMU win will be shocking. But and RMU win AND a Pitt win....

now THAT will cause some heads to turn.