...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, April 03, 2009

The Nate Corner

Wow. The captain goes away for a week, comes back to an empty slate, sans Go Go's post. One kick in the NOOTS! Coming up :)

(for the record, I used to rock the Go Go's...no shame there).

But this post is WAY overdue. Relative new blog of mention...good pal and friend of the program, Johny (Rawk)'s "The Nate Corner." I, admittedly, have been absent from the blog neighborhood recently, been a little busy...but this is one we need to check more often. Where else can you get self-made vids like this...



KICK ASS Johny!!!!

For the record, The Nate Corner is written by the bro of another of our favs, Rando Mango. Now all we need is Ned to get aboard, and write about all things Sleeman, Eureka Signs, and Federer :) Hey...there's your blog title.

2 comments:

gbvh said...

ha ha ha ha awesome.

np: Guided By Voices -- IN STITCHES

Jables said...

thanks for the post! FC home opener hours away. I got my scarf on my neck and MGD down my throat. LETS GOOOO