...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

All things Pavement

Appears to be a SETLIST!!! Getting so jackt for this!! Toronto in June and NYC in September seem like an eternity.


This is old news for one loyal reader, seeing he fwded it all to me. But seeing I just rec'd my Quarantine the Past (best of) Pavement record, I was in the mood....

Per Spiral Stairs' blog (aptly titled "spinalspirally"), sounds as though the whole band got together for the first time in 10 years to start rehearsing. Read Spiral's account HERE.

More on the first show HERE.

March article on Pavement in GQ calling them:

"Greatest. Indie-est. Band. Ever."



New Zealand blogger Piero on that first show in Auckland, New Zealand. GO HERE for pics.

Video from SPIN HERE.

No comments: