As I told all my close pals 3 weeks ago, these Olympics are Everything.
A few random things we witnessed and learned over the past few weeks, in no particular:
- Moguls look painful.
- MSNBC and CNBC are actual channels I get.
- If there's an HD variety of MSNBC and CNBC, I don't have it.
- Chubby guys are most excellent bobsledders.
- Athletes who compete in Skeleton are slightly more insane than those who compete in Luge.
- This new sport curling is tremendously tremendous.
- That blond skier chic on the USA Team is hot.
- Closing ceremonies: Ogilthorpe f*$ked the last girl on the pinwheel of the lce Stravaganza. It's true. I heard it from a couple guys.
- Military Patrol = Biathlon.
- Ice Dancing: would be better if they cut the suits a little higher in the thigh, so you can see more ass.
- Apolo Ohno seems like a swell dude.
- Vancouver is a pretty little city.
- Hockey games and Pierre McGuire can be mutually exclusive.
- Russian ice dancer dudes, while extremely talented with the twirly whirly move, are sore losers.
- The "twirly whirly" is an official name of an ice dancing move. Or so I'm told.
- The Sid haters were left scrambling for new material this morning.
- Ovechkin is still sitting at the blue line, watching his team get scored on.
- Ken Hitchcock, in between burgers, was seen hugging Sidney Crosby post Gold-winning goal. You remember Hitchcock. He's the lame turd ex-Flyer coach who started the "Sid Dives" campaign a few years back. He's also jobless right now.
(thanks to our pal from Rando Mango for that above clip)