...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Schedule

The couch and the broiler will get a workout on Sunday, February 6th...

11:00 A.M - LIVERPOOL visits Stamford Bridge to play Chelsea (wankers). Fox Soccer Channel. Kenny the King continues the revival of my Reds. Stevie G will be back from suspension. Raul Meireles is on fire. Torres looks rejuvenated. I see an inspirational effort here.

Meireles' cracker on Saturday...



12:30 P.M. - PENS at Caps (wankers). NBC Game of the Week. Pierre McGuire can't even bring me down for this one. David Steckel will probably get killed here. Bruce Boudreau will react by eating.



With the Liverpool / Chelsea match winding down, the DVR will be utilized here for an estimated 10 minutes. Catch-up by the 1st intermission should not be a problem.

2:30 - INTER MILAN v. Roma at the San Siro. Fox Soccer Channel. As of now, Roma (3rd) stands 3 pts ahead of Inter (5th), and with trips to Juve and Fiorentina looming, this is 3 BIG points. If new manager Leonardo has any hopes of catching AC Milan (+9 pts), the run must start now. Admittedly, seeing that ponce Ibra hoist the Scudetto would be a bitter pill. But after the abysmal start Rafa got this club off to, I'd settle for a Champions League spot.

what a dick...



Again...the DVR will be utilized here as the Pens wind down their WINNER.

5:00 (approx) - Super Bowl XLV pregame hype, blah, blah, blah.

6:25 - Super Bowl STEELERS v. Packers.
Fox. FOX!!! YAY!! No Phil Simms!!! YAY!!! The quest for #7 for the greatest NFL franchise begins.


"Please have me back Pittsburgh!!! PLEASE!!! Don't hate me! Bring me back to a WINNER! I'm sorry I smoked the pot!!!!!" ~ Santonio

Although the photo doesn't show it, I think he was on his knees.

No comments: