...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Devo - Stage AE - June 17


Devo was forced to cancel their last show in the Burgh last summer.  Good news for all good spuds out there -  this one will be rain or shine (or so we're told) at Stage AE. FRIDAY (!!) June 17th is the date.  I have yet to check out the new Stage AE next to Heinz Field, but may get a tester when Weezer plays there the Sunday before Memorial Day.

get Tickets HERE via Ticketbastard.

I'd rather be in Philly this same night to see GBV and WAVVES. But I've never had the chance to see Devo live, so this would be a nice back-up plan.

this makes me very very happy...

No comments: