...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Moodsickness



No cover?? Dude, that's so punk rock. First time I saw Jamie's old band, The Moodswingers, they did a cover of GBV's "Bulldog Skin." Jamie - you had me at "I".

After getting together with fellow Pittsburgher artist/rocker Rick Bach to form Nudebutcher, Jamie Saunders is at it again, this time with his new band Moodsickness. Dennis Childers, who also played with the Moodswingers & Nudebutcher is back on drums (Dennis kicks ass!!), and playing bass is Martin Kantorzyk, formerly of Carsickness.

Dude, I get it!! Moodswingers + Carsickness = Moodsickness. Very crafty. Very crafty, my friend.

Anyway, it's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a hangover from Thanksgiving eve. I'm there.

You should be, too.

Here's some old skool Moodswingers (since I don't have any Moodsickness). I believe Jamie's being a little facetious here:

(left click to play, right click to download):
The Moodswingers - Rock Star

No comments: