...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West, Douche Bag?

When it comes to music, I gave up on the American general public's ability to decide what was "good" a LONG time ago. So admittedly, I'm fairly out of touch with American pop culture. I have no idea who Kanye West or Taylor Swift are. Well...I've heard their names, but couldn't pick either of them out of a line-up before today.



So I learned a little about what I've been missing. What I have learned is that Taylor Swift won some award for country music (which automatically equates to shit), and that Kanye West is a giant douche bag. All I have to figure out now is who this Beyonce chic is.

No comments: