...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Yay Buccos!

Two proud and historic MLB franchises met yesterday for some scorching baseball action. Scenes from yesterday's game at PNC Park...





You Pirates fans should be ashamed. So fair weathered. Where are you when your ball club needs you the most?! I'm embarrassed for you.

thanks to loyal reader and correspondent Weldy for the scoop

2 comments:

gbvh said...

i'm all aboot the upper deck.

Dave Weldon said...

Wooooo! I got a mention at the end. I thought everyone should hear of this...so sad, and G-20 had nothing to do with it. If anything, people actually had a DAY to get out during the week to see the game.

I won't lie though, I would pay attention to the games if they played better and if I respected the Pirates organization and their management skills (if they had any).