Through 3 games of the Stanley Cup Finals, there's another young centerman wearing his team's "C" who would be getting torched with these stat lines...
Mike Richards: -4, 1 assist
Jonathan Toews: -1, 1 assist
Not sayin. Just sayin.
Other Stanley Cup notes from an objective viewer:
- The Flyers could easily be up 3-0 in this Series. Flyer fans are just dying to say this. And get ready for this to be the crutch once they lose.
- If the refs ever decide to take the cross checks out of Chris Pronger's arsenal, he'd become fairly ordinary.
- Dan Carcillo. Revealed.
- Peter Laviolette. Quit your bitching.
- Duncan Keith would look real good in a Penguin sweater.
- Eddie Olczyk blows, even when he isn't doing Pens games. Ditto Pierre McGuire.
- I hope Evgeni Malkin was taking notes on Patrick Kane's breakaway goal in Game 3.
- Remember Ben Eager getting his ass kicked by a 41 year old Gary Roberts a few years back? Dude can actually play now, sans pumpkin sweater.