...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beast of the East?

So Pitt is in another Big East Championship game tonight. Not a surprise. They'll probably lose, which again will not be a surprise. Then in the NCAA's, they'll bow out in the Sweet 16 and hit the trifecta.

The BIG surpise from last night's semi against Pitino & Louisville?
They were led by Antonio Graves.

Yes. Antonio Graves. He was a stud (I can't believe I just wrote that).

Aaron Gray on the other hand, the All American (well, ok, 3rd team All American)...he sucked. I think he'd play better minus the cement shoes. Just a suggestion. Work on those free throws as well, my man.

Go Pitt.

Milan Derby tomorrow, kids. 10:00 am EST, Gol TV.

No comments: