...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Witch Hunt

I'd like to know who brought the term "witch hunt" back to prominence? Everybody today is a victim of the "witch hunt." Phil says Kobe is the victim of a "witch hunt." Sheff says the same about Barry.

I call: next person to use the term "witch hunt" gets a karate kick to the groin.

Next time you hear the "witch hunt" defense, just remember that in plain speak, "witch hunt" equals:

Hell yes, I'm guilty. But other people are doing it, too. Why you all picking on me?

I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

Dfactor said...

"It's another busy day for the cut out witch hunt...."

(tee-hee)

gary said...

Holy shitskies dfactor...

how the hell are ya?!?!

good to hear from you!!