...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Pens are STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BER BER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the Burgh heard the announcement this morning
. But when Mario came out on the ice before tonight's game in front of a sold out crowd, and officially announced, "The Pittsburgh Penguins will remain in Pittsburgh," I cried.

I mean...I'm not talking lip quivering all-out ball session. But there was some eye swelling.

Thank You MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


While I'm in such a hugs-for-all, happy go-lucky mood:

(left click to play; right click to download)
XTC - Stupidly Happy

and some birthday wishes to a couple of fellow bloated stiffs:

No comments: