...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Big Boring NFL

Another weekend of football. Since it was the playoffs, I gave the NFL its proper dues. But I tuned away during 1 of its 200 commercials to watch my Inter Milan boys take down Torino (on tape delay, mind you). Every time I switched back to CBS, I found another commercial.

F&^K it. Getting tired of yawning, I finally decided to stay on the Fox Soccer Channel.

This has happened countless times this year. Thank you, Futbol.

BTW...Inter won its 12th straight, 3-1.


Oh, and a prediction on the NFL: I say the Baltimore Ravens win it all. Their defense is SO intimidating, and they hit SO hard. Not sure anyone can cope with the intimidation and fear they strike their opponents with.

No comments: