...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Monday, January 15, 2007

I Am the Walrus

Watching the Bears / Seahawks game yestersay, I witnessed something I thought I'd never see...Mike Holmgren crying about a call that the officials got right. Immediately after the game Sunday, the Puffy HC was heard blaming the loss to the Bears on the Superbowl XL officiating.



As much as I can't stand Devin Hester, I'm happy for all my pals back in Chicago. Da Bears, da Bears, da Bears, da Bears, da Bears.

I'm with Stupid...


Runner up to Drayton Florence (aka "Dumb Guy" in many a San Diego living room) for the Idiot Award, has gotta be Marty Schottenheimer. Nice challenge, bean bag.

No comments: