...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mocking Merriman (Steroid User)



I love LaDainian Tomlinson, and think he's one of the classiest guys in the NFL. But dude, your teammate Shawne Merriman (Steroid User), makes a mockery of himself every time he does that stupid little sack dance. I'm not only OK with the Patriots poking fun at Merriman (Steroid User) after the game, but I think it's pretty hilarious.

Instead of defending Merriman (Steroid User), perhaps LT should be more upset at the rest of his teammates and coaches who gift wrapped the game for New England.

Stay classy, LT.

And lights out on your season, Merriman (Steroid User).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary,

How is that coaching search going???

We (NE) is still in the playoffs... best of luck replacing the chin.

OH, hey good call on the Ravens winning it all...

gary said...

Could you blame me for picking the Raven? I mean, seriously, you've gotta give Indy LOADS of respect for just standing up to that SCARY defense.

I mean...Ray Lewis?! Those guys are so SCARY. They talk a lot too, and intimidate everyone before the game is even played. I'm surprised their opponents even show up to play.

If I was an NFL player, I would definitely be afraid of that defense. Who wouldn't? Soon as I saw Ray Lewis dancing and jirating(sp?) and pumping his team up with all that crazy psyche talk...I'd be running for the exits.

gary said...

just admit you're scared