...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ottawa, You Bore Me

I'm sure it's a lovely place to visit, and I love my trips to Canada. But damn does your hockey team blow. No heart, even. I think the only way to make this series interesting is to have Cryin Bryan dress Ray Emery. That's right...dress Emery as a 4th line winger (he can't be any worse than Randy Robitaille, right?). Send him out to take on Big Georges, mano-et-mano. The word down here is that Emery likes to get into fights. Instead of letting him pick fights with his teammates, send him out and let BGL kick the crap out of him. That may even give Sens fans a chance to rejoice in this pathetic series.

No comments: