...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, October 23, 2009

ESPN/Deadspin: Updated

I know many of you probably aren't enjoying this nearly as much as I am, but I'm throw around the minimal weight that my posting privilidges allow. Bitches.

ESPN did release a response to Deadspin's secret sharing.




A lot of bitterness being spewed by the ESPN brass. However, noticeably lacking in the response, anything remotely close to a denial.

Then today, from the New York Post, the confession.

Berson, whom Business Week ranks as the 73rd most powerful man in sports, finalized his divorce from his ex-wife Jane in March, a source said. Lacey and Berson first found romance together two years ago, the source said. A separate ESPN source confirmed Berson and Lacey had been dating for a long time.


I'm sorry, but this is too amusing.

25.5 hours till TFC.

1 comment:

gbvh said...

TODAY
IS
EVERYTHING