...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cesar Izturis Hand Puppets

While not a fan, I found it comical that the Bucos traded for Mr. Cesar Izturis from LA last week. Will this make Jack Wilson, the 2nd highest player on the Pirate payroll (the highest being Jason Kendall), expendable?

Football season looms, so who really cares.

The funny part is, Cesar's dugout habits seem to conflict with the whole family friendly environment thingy going on over at PNC. I mean...was the Pirate brass aware that he likes to jam is hands up teammates'...

Izturis' Strange Celebration

Ok...I realize this just posted a few short weeks ago, but now that Mr. Izturis is invading our lovely city, I thought I'd throw it out there again. Hide the women and children.

No comments: