...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, July 27, 2007

You Have Bad Taste in Music

First heard about this site a few years ago from a fine young gentleman from LA, who I believe now works for iFILM. I kinda put it on the back burner, until I heard the Jim Rome show mention it last week. If you've never seen this site..go now and check out the Quicktime vids under "Video Documentation." Knee slapping stuff...


My fav is the "Hoobastank" ridiculing, where he asks the Hoobastank fans to rank the band's 5 best songs. "Evanescence" and "Nickelback..." are also a hoot.

Off to my 1st ever Toronto FC game this weekend kids!!! OOOOO...DANNY DICHIO!!! DANNY DICHIO, DANNY DICHIO, DANNY DICHIO!!!

So. Pumpt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

danny dichi-no!
what an aweful performance.

regardless, a great time capped by "the best wings ever."