...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

GBV!! GBV!! GBV!!

HEEDFEST!!!!!!! From this past Saturday in Dayton...

FAAAAAAAACK!!!! I can't believe I didn't make it to Dayton for this. A lot of love in that room right there. Thank you "pocketspouringseeds" for this.

Bob with Nate and Chris. It's too dark to see...is that Jimmy Mac on drums!?!?!

Also...someone with the screen name "swinginparty" on YouTube has a slew of videos from the "Heedonists" doing a bunch of GBV. The best part...Bob's front and center in the crowd singing along!!!!! Unbelievable. TOO F*$KIN COOL!! Go here:

Heedfest Vids from "swinginparty"

Whoever "swinginparty" is, perhaps we've met, but I thank you.

And thanks to B. Seitz for the generous invite & Barth for the messages. I'm really kicking myself in the noots right now. DAMN!!!!

3 comments:

Phil said...

yep, Jim MacPherson on drums, Greg Demos on lead, Nate on guitar and Chris Slusarenko on bass. The greatest weekend of my life...

Dfactor said...

Indeed, G Man. Looks like we missed a highriser!

(But it does seem we did this several times already in our life....)

gary said...

see you in NYC in December??

mm, mmm?