...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Steviepool

Yeah, I know my Reds are once again behind those wanker Mancs. Yeah, I know of at least one fellow blogger and one household member who will rub that in. But this is when the cream rises to the top...or something like that. I'm standing behind my squad, dammit! It all starts with 3 points tomorrow against Wigan. Then it's back to Anfield on Sunday where we'll take down Chelsea. From there on...it's no looking back. Man U will falter once more. And #8 will put us on his back and take us to the top of the table once again, mates. You heard it heard it here first...THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!



Jess seriously thinks I want his babies. I say...only if they grow up like dad and play midfield for Liverpool.

2 comments:

Kono said...

G-man i don't want to burst your bubble but i think the Pool has some internal strife, maybe those rich Arabs will buy em and all will be golden palaces but Rafa needs to keep his mouth shut and manage, don't get into mind games with SAF, he's second only to the "Special One" in that dept. and my boys the Villans are slowly putting space between themselves and the Gooners, can you say Champions League Football?

gary said...

I'm starting to agree with that Rafa sentiment. And yesterday's draw (2 point loss!!) swung me even more int hat direction.

Sphincters are clinching tighter.

And I'd love to see someone outside the Big 4 get into the CL.