...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, July 18, 2008

She & Him

Feelin a bit lazy today. So in lieu of gushing about my favorite film of the year, Funny Games (Haneke '07 version)...which we just saw the other night, thought I'd pass this delightful little tune from She & Him that was released earlier this week...



Fun stuff from M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel. Go HERE for more. Or go to Merge Records to buy.

We'll be back later with more on Funny Games.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's actually a very, very cool video. love the simplicity, yet complexity of it.

plus.. she's hot. good write-up on them in Spin... she's hot there too.

(i'm a new phan)

Anonymous said...

MEH

Dan Rohde! said...

Zooey was one of my "3"... Until I just saw that Video!!

Please post some Atreyu, Nirvana or KORN Vids...

After those 2, I am feel like changing my name to Sally..

Was that fist one Dewey Cox Air humping?

Anonymous said...

YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS SHIT, DEWEY!!