...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Yo La Tengo plays Pittsburgh THIS SATURDAY!


I can't think of a better way I'd rather spend Super Bowl eve. Well...maybe a couple of ways. But this is in the Top 5 or 6. The mighty Yo La Tengo is visiting the Burgh tomorrow...Mr Smalls to be specific. If I was forced to compare Yo La Tengo as one of my favorite bands to a futbol club in La Liga, I'd have to say they're comparable to Sevilla. Plenty of good seats are still available, so bring the whole family. Go HERE to purchase tickets.


Surely this video has been posted on these pages before. It's just too good. "The Foghat Rule - your 4th album should be Double Live." From my favorite YLT record I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One...



my favorite all-time YLT song off the album Painful...



We don't do "pretty" around these pages too often, and that's a shame. This is one of the prettiest songs you will ever put ears to.

No comments: