...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

We All Got Out Of the Army

may be my favorite Robert Pollard 'solo' album since Not In My Airforce. Got this record yesterday (which comes with a free CD-R!), fresh from the Factory of Raw Essentials, and haven't stopped playing it.

I know I may be a little "biased" as others have eluded to :) But seriously. Put this on the "get" list...

Robert Pollard - We All Got Out Of the Army.

3 comments:

gbvh said...

Tracks 10 to 14 especially ... fucking stupendous.

gbvh said...

POET BUMS ! ! !

greazier than gravy.

gbvh said...

"So what if summer turns to winter ... we're still having good tiiiiimes."