...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Monday, February 01, 2010

And the Nominees Are


Apparently the Grammys were last night. Who knew? I was too busy making sure I didn't have the Pro-Bowl on.

Nonetheless, we are officially in awards season, with my favorite awards, The Razzies, releasing their list of nominees, today.

Since I don't think I've actually seen any of these films, I'll have to do my best Lumley impersonation, and to work watching the best of the worst in '09.

You can find the full list of nominees and categories at the Razzies here. Below are the big three categories.

Worst Picture of 2009


All About Steve
20th Century-Fox

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Paramount / Hasbro

Land of The Lost
Universal

Old Dogs
Disney

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Dreamworks/Paramount


Worst Actor of 2009


All Three Jonas Brothers
JONAS BROTHERS: THE 3-D CONCERT EXPERIENCE

Will Ferrell
LAND OF THE LOST

Steve Martin
PINK PANTHER 2

Eddie Murphy
IMAGINE THAT

John Travolta
OLD DOGS

Worst Actress of 2009

Beyonce
OBSESSED

Sandra Bullock
ALL ABOUT STEVE

Miley Cyrus
HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE

Megan Fox
JENNIFER’s BODY and TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Sarah Jessica Parker
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MORGANS?

The Razzie Awards Show will be March 6. Pumped!!!

1 comment:

gary said...

I'm not even sure I've heard of any of those?!? I guess being somewhat clueless to modern pop culture can be a good thing.

Who are: The Jonas Brothers??