...randomness surrounding Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard, and other great indie rock bands; a quasi objective look at "my" sporting teams; the random horror film; plus other crap as we see fit...all with a Pittsburgh based feel.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mark Recchi Apologizes


So in light of the NHL season coming to an end, I've been playing a lot of NHL 08 on PS3 lately, opting to play "dynasty mode" with my beloved Pens. I started the entire 07-08 season over, and have been trying to emulate the same moves Mr. Shero pulled off throughout the season.

A couple of weeks into the season, I called up Mr. Kennedy from Wilkes-Barre, and to make room for him in the line-up, I started scratching an under performing Mark Recchi. A few games after not dressing, I rec'd the above message from Recchi.

Hilarious. But I've got to think of what's best for the organization.

Screw him. Recchi has since been waived.

No comments: